Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome!!!

I'm so happy to announce that I opened an Etsy Shop!!! Ever since I found out about this amazing place online I have been hooked (thanks Kerri!). My wedding will scream "ETSY," b/c I have made so many wedding purchases from there:) I can't wait to share all of these wonderful elements with my friends and family!

Today, January 1st, I finally had time to create a shop. I have been working hard creating a few Greeting Cards to get my shop rolling. I will also begin creating book marks, postcards, and speciality cards (wedding, baby, etc.). Please stop by and check out what's going on in the new world of "Twenty Two Designs!"

My goal is to see how it goes...I don't really know what to expect. It's just a fun creative outlet for me that lets me share my work with everybody else! Hopefully things will go well and I can continue to create new work and maybe even new projects:) Thanks for stopping by!!!

I'll leave you with one of my Greeting Card/Postcards designs:


Please save the link to my Shop: Twenty Two Designs

2 comments:

  1. this is so wonderful you've started a shop!...it's something i'm long overdue for...maybe this will motivate me as well...and your welcome for getting you "hooked"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to start one as well....have you sold anything? Where do you get your photos printed?

    ReplyDelete